On Saturday, Mom, Dad, Carissa and me took a ferry out to one of the barrier islands and had lots of fun!
Me and Aunt Carissa getting ready to go swimming.
The girls,
And the guys.
Me and Dad had fun swimming together,
And I'm pretty brave in the water so I did some swimming on my own too.
We all took a break to look for shells...
And guess what we found?! Mom, Dad, and Carissa each found a whole sand dollar! I was actually the first to find a sand dollar, but mine was still alive so we had to put it back. (Mom and Dad didn't want me breaking the law at such a young age). Me and Dad actually found a few live sand dollars, but we put them all back. Here's the ones that we did get to bring home.
No comments:
Post a Comment