Friday, August 20, 2010

2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2!

Can you believe that I'm 2 already?! Well, sometimes I say I'm three, but for now, being two is pretty cool. I had a fun birthday with lots of cool surprises.
I woke up to find tons of balloons that Mom and Dad blew up while I was still sleeping. They're so sneaky!

I love my balloons! (Which are still covering our living room :)


Posing with my balloons

I even took some of my birthday balloons for a ride in my new Gator!

And my balloons came to bed with me at naptime (atleast until I fell asleep and Mom snuck them out).


Since I'm two, I even got two birthday cakes! Mom and Dad made cool basketball and baseball cakes. My baseball cake even survived a tumble off the counter when I was being sneaky in the kitchen!
I loved all my fun birthday suprises. Do you know what the best surprise was? Well.... I went for a ride to the airport and got to bring back...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aunt Carissa!!

Yep, Aunt Carissa came to visit me until she has to go back to school. I'll be sure to post some pictures of me and Carissa having fun!!

No comments: