Friday, May 21, 2010

What Does Every Little Boy Need?

A baseball cap and a balloon!
I love my red hat because it matches my Elmo balloon.
Yep, this is the same Elmo balloon I shared with you a couple weeks ago. The ribbon is a bit frayed and Elmo is slowly losing helium, but it's still a good balloon that goes most places with me.
(Don't worry, Mom and Dad love it when I jump on their bed with my shoes on)
And guess what?! I got to see Elmo in person! Yep, Elmo, Grover, Cookie Monster, Rosita and Zoe all came to Cherry Point this week! Mom and Dad weren't able to get pictures, but believe me, it was fun!
Did you know that we have the coolest grocery store? Well, I sure think so. They give me a free balloon every time I go grocery shopping! This balloon only lasted me about a day, but it too came everywhere with me, including the bathtub and my bed at naptime.
Here's a cool hat that I just found yesterday. I snuck into the spare bedroom where Mom and Dad store things that I'm not supposed to play with, but I'm sure Dad won't mind sharing his cap with me.

No comments: