One of my new favorite things is my new softball. It looks just like the ones Dad and his softball team play with so now I don't have to keep trying to sneak balls home with me. I play with my new ball all the time, and guess what, I haven't even broke anything in the house yet!

I've been working on my pitching. Serious business!

Another favorite thing of mine...
My new green rainboots! We FINALLY found some that fit me good. (Excuse my lack of clothing, I try to get away with running around naked as often as I can). My new boots are fun for running,

Reading,

And jumping on (and off) the bed!
That's another one of my favorite things. I LOVE jumping on Mom and Dad's bed, and I throw off all the blankets and pillows and make a fun pile to roll into.
I'm quite hilarious if you ask me!
ELMO!
I think that Elmo is the coolest! I have an Elmo balloon that I bring everywhere with me! I almost had a grown-up in tears the other day when I got my Elmo balloon. If you haven't heard, I've started throwing temper tantrums once in a while when things aren't going my way. I like to throw myself to the floor and lay there to see if maybe that will change things. It hasn't worked for me so well yet, but it sure worked on the cashier at Wal-Mart. When we got up to pay for our stuff the lady took MY Elmo balloon! I was so upset with her so I very dramatically threw myself to the floor. Right away the lady told me how sorry she was. Mom kept telling her some nonsense about how I was "just fine" and would "get over it." But the lady continued to apologize to me over and over again. I gave the lady my saddest look the whole way out of Wal-Mart. Wouldn't you know it, as soon as we got outside I was all smiles.
Me and my balloon


No comments:
Post a Comment