Sunday, May 16, 2010

Outer Banks

Me, Mom, Dad, Kiara, Lakota, and Fiona and Fern (my frogs) just got back from a week at the Outer Banks. It was a really fun vacation with so many new places for me to explore.

FUN ON THE BEACH:
My first day at the Cape Hatteras National Seashore! It was a bit cool and windy, but still a lot of fun!


Ready for another fun day in the sun!

The first few days I was a little nervous about the ocean. Even though Mom said I loved the ocean last summer, I didn't quite believe her. I had lots of fun on the beach but kept my distance from the water.


FUN IN THE WATER:
My Kota puppy hung out with me on the beach too until I was ready for the water. Kota loves the ocean!

Dad built me a really cool trench one day to help me get used to the water again.

I loved splashing in my trench.

And before too long, I was all ready to try out the ocean.

I guess I do still love the ocean!


Waiting for some good waves

Racing the waves.

Finding a new spot to try out.

Taking a break and showing off the belly :)


FUN ON THE DUNES:
The sand dunes were one of my favorite places to explore. I had fun cliimbing the biggest dunes I could find, and I loved sliding back down to the bottom.

Climbing the dunes was Kiara's favorite thing to do at the beach with me. I had fun racing her to the top,

And back down to the bottom.
FUN ON THE PIER:
The Nags Head Fishing Pier was right by our hotel. I got to go check it out and watch all the people fishing reel in some cool Blue Fish.



Can't wait to visit the Outer Banks again!

No comments: