This week has been a wet, muddy mess. It was heavy downpour for two days straight earlier this week and it really bummed me out. I love to play outside and all I could do is watch from the window as it just continued to pour down.
Rain...Rain...Go Away!

But, oh well. Have to make the best of it.

All the rain did give me the chance to catch up on some reading.

And the mailman brought me a surprise! My daddy's stuff that he doesn't need anymore until he gets back so he sent it home for me to unpack. I loved playing on the lockers and had fun digging through Daddy's stuff.

And we found a surprise for Mommy! Dad found her this wooden horse jewelry box that one of the locals carved.

Well, the weather has finally cleared up and has left us a huge mess outside. But atleast I can go outside now. I have turned into a very good little helper and am good at thinking of new jobs too. Like today I thought the mulch really needed some good digging. So, Lakota watched me work.

Now, we have learned a couple of for-sure things about the outdoors in the South. 1. The bugs are much bigger than Mommy would like to see. And 2. We never know what we're going to find in our backyard. But, today while we were cleaning the yard we found a couple of little guys that we see quite often. First, I found a little grass frog that got away too quickly, and then I found a little salamander. We see these little guys running across our porch and on our vehicles a lot.




No comments:
Post a Comment