Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Daddy Is Home!!

Finally! After being away for seven months in Afghanistan, my Daddy is finally home!



Dad's bus didn't end up getting back to base until way way past my bedtime on Sunday night and I was too tired to even know what was going on, so Mommy and Daddy didn't even attempt to get a picture of the three of us when he got back and just got me home to bed right away. After a good night's sleep, I woke up as the happiest little boy to find my Daddy at home with us. We went out for breakfast and I started showing and telling Daddy a bunch of the new things I've learned over the months that he was away.

I liked a lot of the cool things Daddy brought home with him. I think we should keep this mosquito tent for our camping trips.


The tent is also a fun place to read and listen to stories.


Daddy brought home a bunch of gear and I liked his big pack. I found out that it was a bit too heavy for me though.


Maybe I'll just rest a bit and try again later.


Mom and me missed Dad so much while he was gone, and we're so happy that he is finally home with us!

No comments: