This year for Halloween I was supposed to be an outlaw, but I usually looked to friendly to be an outlaw so I was also a cowboy.
On Thursday night Mom and I went "Trick or Treating Under the Sea" at the aquarium. I got to see so many little goblins and monsters while we were there. The aquarium was also decorated really cool and had fun activities, like watching the scooba-divers carve pumpkins underwater in the shark tank.
"Whoa, Mom check out this huge pumpkin!"
I have been to the aquarium a few times now and always love seeing the frogs (both pretend and real ones).
Mom and Aunt Carissa bought me two little African Dwarf Frogs this summer that we have at home, but I think we should get some of these cool big frogs too.
I had fun trick or treating, but still have some stuff to learn. For example, I didn't like it when people kept putting candy in my pumpkin pail, so I kept throwing the candy out and we came home with only a couple of lollipops.
I had to share my best "outlaw" pose with Kiara and Lakota. Don't we look tough?!

I had fun trick or treating, but still have some stuff to learn. For example, I didn't like it when people kept putting candy in my pumpkin pail, so I kept throwing the candy out and we came home with only a couple of lollipops.I had to share my best "outlaw" pose with Kiara and Lakota. Don't we look tough?!



No comments:
Post a Comment