Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some Fun Things

We had some fun visitors at our house last week, Grandma Robin and Uncle Mitchell! Mom and I took them to see the sights while they were here.


And of course that meant taking them to one of my favorite places... the beach! Uncle Mitchell and I had fun building sand castles (even though my favorite part is smashing them). And though the water was kind of cold, we didnt care, we still played in the ocean. I had fun giggling at Uncle Mitchell and chasing after him up the beach. We were glad Grandma and Mitchell could visit for a few days.



When we were at the beach I kept stealing Grandma's sunglasses, so Mom decided to get me my own. Now I have cool Batman sunglasses! Mom and Dad are surprised that I like them and actually keep them on my face.




Mom tought me how to make play dough this week. I chose to make blue and green. And no, I didn't even try to eat it.


Now I've learned how to make play dough people. Play dough is so much fun!




My favorite fun new thing is my trike. I could ride trike all day long. And it even has this handy dandy handle in the back so Mom can push and steer me until I get the hang of it. I can't wait to show Dad my new skill!

No comments: