Saturday, May 9, 2009

What I've Been Up To

I sure have been keeping busy these days. Like all little kids, I love to try to get into anything and everything now. I love exploring in the house but my favorite place to be is outside. Playing on the swings at the park is definitely one of my favorite things to do!


I still love books too. I'm a very good little listener when Mom and Dad read to me, but I also like looking at books by myself.

Old MacDonald is my favorite! We read this book and sing Old MacDonald had a farm a lot throughout the day. Mom has been working on her animal sounds so she can be as good as Dad at them.
I also like to play with Daddy's hats. Since he doesn't need his woodland cover right now I get to borrow it for a while.


I now have four teeth through too. It's so much fun to try and bite Mommy!


Being a busy boy sure does tire me out though!

No comments: