Last week Mom and I went to the aquarium with Mom's friend Michelle and her son, Bran. I really loved all the animals. Mom thinks that the turtles and stingray were my favorite since I kept trying to get in the tank with them! I love water and they looked like they were having so much fun that I thought I should join them! Bran and I also really liked the river otters. We liked watching them dive in the water. We all had a great time. Mom wishes she could've got some more pictures, but she says she needs just one more hand so she can hold me and take pictures at the same time.
Here's my friend Bran and me with the giant frog. I had so much fun watching Bran and listening to him. He's such a fun guy!

You can't see them, but this was the stingray touch tank. The big kids got to stick their hands in the tank and touch them. I really thought I should've been able to also!

Mom and me with Mr. Alligator. Don't worry, he's just pretend.

And you can't really tell here, but this is the big shark tank. I thought they were pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment