Can you believe I'm already seven months old?!
Mom tried to get me to sit still for a few minutes yesterday so we could take some pictures. I was having fun posing for a little while...

But, then I was more interested in other things, like the nice shiny buttons on my pants.

Are we done yet?

Then we got out some fun Easter eggs to play with, so I was happy again.


Mom and Dad say it over and over again how they can't believe how much I've grown!
Some big boy things that I've been up to...
I've been trying out the swings at the playground,


I've got a big boy ducky tub like my cousin Aidan use to have,

And I've been going to the library like a big boy. Here, Dad is reading a Berenstein Bear library book to me before bedtime. I love listening to stories!

We hope you all have a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment