Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Spring!

We sure have been enjoying the spring weather these days. I've been enjoying the fun new parks that Mom and Dad have been bringing me to, and love getting to play outside so much now. Dad is liking this nice weather so he can get some fishing in now, and Mom is getting excited to get some flowers planted.

Dad and me enjoying a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon








Here I was helping Mom outside. I supervised her as she dug out our flower bed. Being a supervisor is a serious job!


My puppies also helped me make sure Mom was doing a good job


I've also been helping out inside the house. Whenever Mom takes something out of the cupboards or drawers, I think that I need something too. I decided that I needed a spatula just like Mom when we were getting supper ready.



Peek-A-B00!

No comments: