Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sunshine and Wintertime

Turns out that when we came back from Minnesota we brought the cold with us, at least that's what our neighbors say.
I don't know what they're talking about. I think it's plenty warm to play outside.



I've been brushing up on my ball skills after my break for the holidays. I can't wait til I can take on Dad!


Don't think it's all play for me. Oh no, I am a hard little worker and love working outside too. My trusty little shovel is still one of my favorite toys. (Make sure to get a look at my cool hat. It was my Uncle Tyler's when he was little and it is my absolute favorite hat of all time! Thanks Uncle Tyler!)


I even work hard away from home. I decided to bring my bigger, heavy-duty shovel with me to the park yesterday just in case there was some digging that required my assistance.

My puppy, Lakota convinced me that I had worked hard enough for one day though.




So, Dad, Mom, me, Kiara and Lakota went exploring the trails around Brice's Creek.
"Where to now, Kota?"

I loved the trails and bridges. To Mom and Dad's surprise, my little legs didn't even get tired and I walked the whole trail by myself!



Mom and Dad took me down to the creek too. It's so pretty and peaceful that we wish we could go there all year long, but the bugs get way too bad when it's warm, so we'll have to go as often as we can while it's still cool outside.


It was such a nice day to enjoy the water (even though I couldn't convince Mom and Dad to let me go swimming like my puppies).



Have a great weekend everyone! Everyone up North keeps telling me to send the warm weather that way, so I'll do my best. Bye Bye!

No comments: