The weather was gorgeous last weekend so I was able to convince Mom and Dad that it was time we paid the beach a visit :)
At last! Hello ocean!

Diggin' for shells

I decided to hang with Dad for a while because he was winning in the shell collecting. He found the coolest and biggest shells of the day.

I made a run for it a few times, but wasn't quite quick enough to get by Mom and Dad and jump in the water (they mentioned something about the water being to cold, but I'm not buying it). Anyway, I decided to listen to them and stay out of the water, but was sure to play as close to the edge as possible

Mom and I sitting for a few minutes trying to spot dolphins, but sadly, this was the first time we never waw dolphins at Emerald Isle. Hopefully next time.

I look way better in these than Mom does!

What's a trip to the beach without tormenting some unsuspecting seagulls?

What a fun day!
So long ocean, See you soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment