Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What We've Been Up To Lately

Hi everyone,
We just thought we'd let you know what we've been up to the last couple of weeks. To start with, it actually snowed a couple of weeks ago which doesn't happen too often here. Dad even got to stay home from work and play with me because there aren't any snowplows or sand trucks to clear the roads. Dad is also playing on the base basketball team. He might have a tournament in Washington D.C. this month so Mom and I are getting very excited to go watch him play, and I might even get to meet some of Mom's friends from Virginia while we're there. I'm also getting excited for my first camping trip. Mom, Dad, and I are still trying to decide which state park has the best fishing and camping. I'm also loving my new baby foods. Mom and Dad are happy that I'm not a picky eater like Mom and that I eat all my vegetables. That's the latest news. And here's some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

Just hanging out outside (and showing you my tough guy face).



I like it when Dad gives me rides on his shoulders. I wonder if I'll be this tall someday?



When I grow up I want to be just like Dad.






My jumper is still one of my favorite toys.




And don't I look super cool in my hunting shirt from my great-uncle Todd.



I got to pick out a couple of new toys when Mom and I went shopping the other day. My new rolly toy is a lot of fun.



I like my new stacking rings too. They're also fun to wear!



I'm such a goofball!

1 comment:

The Voth's said...

Ryan is getting so big - I think he is going to pass up Macy!! :-) He is such a cutie!