Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's SUPER To Be 6 Months Old!


I turned 6 months old yesterday! I also sported my Superboy jammas for the first time. Aunt Carissa bought me these cool jammas that have a cape and everything. I love being Superboy!


Besides me turning 6 months old, this past weekend was also exciting because Mom, Dad, and I spent a few days in Washington D.C. Dad played on the MCAS Cherry Point team in the Coca-Cola Capital Classic basketball tournament at Fort Myers. Mom and I had fun watching Dad's games, and I even got to meet another little boy who is 6 months old whose Dad is also on the team.

We also had a lot of fun hanging out at our hotel on Bolling Air Force Base,




And one night we drove into D.C. to see the sights. It was a pretty cold night so instead of walking through the National Mall we just drove around to see some of the memorials. We saw the Abraham Lincoln Memorial, World War II memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington monument, and the capital. Mom thought they all looked really pretty at nighttime, but since we didn't get out and walk around we couldn't get as many nice pictures as Mom would have liked.

Here's the Thomas Jefferson Memorial,


And the Washington Monument.



And here's what the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and Washington Monument look like during the day. Mom and Dad took these pictures last spring.




No comments: