Thursday, January 8, 2009

We're Back in North Carolina

Mom and Dad and I arrived back in North Carolina on Sunday afternoon. The drive went very well. We are glad that we were able to spend time with so many friends and family while we were home. We had such a great time. Here's a few pictures of some of the fun things we've done on our first few days back in North Carolina...

My legs have got very strong in the last couple of weeks. Dad helps me with my exercises. I love to stand but my favorite part is falling back into the pillow. I giggle so much!


I've also been helping Mom around the house. My favorite chore is helping with the laundry. I love sitting in the clothes basket!




I also started eating rice cereal this week. Right away I wasn't so sure about it, but it's grown on me and now I gobble it all up!



Once Mom gets all of our Christmas pictures uploaded we'll be sure to share them with all of you.

No comments: