Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Puppy Playdate At The Park

On Sunday Mom, Dad, and I took our puppies to the river so they could play with Dad's friend's dog, Duke. We all had so much fun. The puppies were real sad when Duke had to go home. We'll have to meet him at the park again real soon. Mom and I at the river

Just hanging out in my stroller


It was fun to watch the puppies swimming in the river.



My puppy, Lakota is on the left with the stick in his mouth. Duke and Lakota looked a lot alike to me, except Duke was a little darker and a bit smaller. And he wasn't nearly as fast of a swimmer as my puppy!



Kiara doesn't like to swim like Lakota. She prefers smelling everything in sight and keeping an eye on everyone. She liked keeping me company while we watched the other puppies.
I was a little worn out at the end of the day from all the excitement.

No comments: