Saturday, August 20, 2011

Have You Heard?

Well, I don't know if you've heard the news; but,...



I'm 3!!! Yep, it's true. And as soon as I woke up on my birthday, balloons were delivered right to my door! I knew it was going to be a great day!



Check out these cool dinosaur balloons that Grandma Robin ordered for me!




Later, I discovered a surprise in the kitchen. "A train!" I shouted. Yep, I knew what Mom was going for with this cake.




Mom sliced me off a nice piece of cake. But, sometimes I don't know what she's thinking. Doesn't she know that it's best just to dig right in? Maybe some day she'll learn.




Yes, I do love trains these days. I really like making a wagon train with Austyn when we go for walks. Sometimes our engine thinks she's running out of gas. But, me and Austyn are real good motiviation. We'll have Mom whipped into shape in no time!




Austyn really thinks I'm the coolest person ever, and I love entertaining her now. She thinks it's pretty awesome when I splash in the tub or in the pool. And she's just like me; the bigger the splashes, the harder she laughs!



Austyn is a good pal to watch videos with as well. She loves the videos Dad makes for us just as much as I do!



Sometimes, though, we both just like to do our own thing.



Oh, my silly Austyn! She loves sneaking under the table!




Austyn sure gets tired trying to keep up with a busy boy like me!

No comments: