Austyn and me have been having a lot of fun hanging out in the nice warm weather. I love our trips to the park!

And Austyn has fun hanging out no matter where we are. She's a good sport and lets Mom dress her up in cute summer dresses and hats.

Now that it's real warm out, I get to do fun summer things like play with water balloons. The other day I was breaking the balloons as fast as Mom was filling them up, so I decided to try and help her out. I filled up my pail and thought it would be quicker to fill the balloons with water that way.

And when it's time to play inside, I can still have fun with my other water toys.

I always like to make sure we're not missing out on anything fun happening outside though.

When we're inside I get to do other fun things, like entertain Austyn (I'm real quick and snuck out of the picture).
She thinks Mom's kinda funny too.
Austyn sure is trying her best to keep up with me. She thinks it's pretty fun to play on her belly and roll over!
No comments:
Post a Comment