Hi everyone! Well, my baby sister is almost one month old already so it's probably time we get some pictures of her up on the blog!
Austyn Jo was born on February 4 at 10:19 p.m. She weighed 8 lbs., 7 oz. and was 21 inches long. Mom and Dad thought she was going to be born on her due date just like me, but she decided to hold out one more day so that she could be born just as Grandma Ellen, Grandpa John, Uncle Dan, and Aunt Kelly were arriving. Austyn is a very happy little girl and is showing us some cute little smiles these days. I even sneak a smile to her when I think Mom isn't looking. I wasn't totally sold on having a sister at first, but I'm finding out that being a big brother is actually kind of fun. I like to push Austyn in her stroller and I like to try to get her to smile by tickling her cute little toes. I even allow her in my room to see my toys and read my books with me now. Someday Mom might even get a picture of me holding her. (Let's not get ahead of oursevles though :) We thought we'd share some pictures that we've taken since baby Austyn was born...
Mom and baby Austyn right after she was born.


Austyn at one day old.

Ready to leave the hospital with my baby sister. (Can you believe they gave us the room at the very end of the hall? They must have known we wouldn't be the quietest bunch:)

Having fun with Dad back at home.

Dad and Austyn relaxing.

Catching a little nap. 

Trying to convince Mom and Dad I should take the canoe out.

Hanging out with Mom.






No comments:
Post a Comment