Football! Football is one of my favorite sports. Grandma Robin and Uncle Mitchell made sure to get me a Vikings jersey. Now, me and Dad have to get our hands on a Moss jersey.

I had my game-face on this morning when I was practicing.

Fall isn't just about football, pumpkins, and trick-or-treating. At our house, I've been enjoying Dinosuar Days. For the past couple of weeks I've been enjoying riding my dinosaur at the park; reading my new favorite library book, How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight?; watching Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs; and best of all, pretending to be a dinosaur! I roar at Mom and Dad all the time. I even roared my way up and down every aisle at the grocery store the other day. I was sure to smile at people after I roared so they knew I was a nice dinosaur :)


I still keep doing my part to help out around the house. Somedays I get right to work before I'm even fully dressed. (But, I'm sure to put on my working boots first). I even clean some of the things Mom doesn't think to clean. Aren't I big help?
I work up quite a sweat outside sometimes so I have to come in for a quick milk-break. You can tell I was working hard here because I had to take my shirt off (a little thing I picked up from Uncle Tyler).

No comments:
Post a Comment