On Friday, we all drove down to Lake Wateree in South Carolina and spent a few nights at a cabin on the lake. The weather was beautiful, upper 80s to lower 90s the whole weekend!

Since it was so warm we spent most of the daytime just hanging out in the water. I love collecting rocks so I had lots of fun finding cool rocks on the beach.

I tried to find the ones that would make the biggest splash.

Throwing two at a time was the most fun, and made the biggest splash!

In the mornings and at night we did some fishing.

I liked the little sunnies that we caught.



Dad caught us some catfish. Mom and Dad said they were really yummy, but I wasn't too sure about the new taste.

Sometimes I got bored of fishing before Mom and Dad did, but I never tired of skipping rocks.

My puppies, Kiara and Lakota, got to come too! Aren't they spoiled?!

My Kota puppy had so much fun in the river! Can you believe that one day he spent six straight hours swimming out to retrieve his frisbee over and over and over again?!

My "Rara" puppy likes to relax a bit more than Lakota. She liked hanging out in the shade and watching me, and every once in a while she would go cool off in the water.

Besides fishing and playing in the water, I also had fun exploring the big rocks,
helping gather twigs and pine needles for the camp fire,

picking some dandelions for Mom, 
And finally, at the end of the day I was finally ready to just relax :)

And finally, at the end of the day I was finally ready to just relax :)

I hope you all had a very nice Easter weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment