Friday, September 25, 2009

Homecoming

Last Friday I got to go watch all the fun homecoming stuff at school. In the morning I watched the boys' volleyball game with Mom, Grandma Ellen and Grandma Robin. Aunt Kelly even gave me this cool bandanna to wear so that everyone knew who I was cheering for.



Uncle Tyler did a good job in the volleyball game and even stuck around so Mom could get a picture of us afterward.


And I got to take a picture with Aunt Kelly too.
We took a break from the festivities at lunch but I kept my bandanna on because it made me look so tough.
In the afternoon I got to watch Aunt Kelly play football. Go Aunt Kelly!



We watched the parade in the afternoon and tried to watch some of the football game that night, but I was too tuckered out from all the excitement during the day. What a fun day!

No comments: