Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Little Ham I Am

Mommy says that I remind her more and more of Daddy every day. She says that she's so happy that she has me to bring her so many laughs throughout the day.

Here I was being a goofball when I was supposed to be eating my lunch today.

Today I also decided that I still like my little baby bouncer. I am just a bit too big for it but I was having so much fun that Mommy didn't care.
I still like reading my books all the time. My new thing is to look at the books both right- side up and upside down. They're much more interesting that way.

My puppies love being around me all the time and I think they're a lot of fun to play with. I think my puppy Lakota wishes that I was a little bit bigger so that we could play frisbee together. Today, after he would fetch his frisbee he kept dropping it in my lap so that I could throw it for him, so Mommy helped me out a little.

No comments: