
My puppies are also good travelers. Kiara has been on many road trips with Mom and Dad over the years. She always likes to watch out the window to see where we're off to...

Lakota on the other hand, enjoys catching up on some sleep.
We visited many people while we were back. One of our first stops was to Great-Grandma Ryan's.

Great-Aunt Teresa and Great-Uncle Jay came up to visit with us at Grandma's also. I was busy watching what Uncle Jay was up to in this picture.
And here I am with Uncle Jay.
I had lots of fun playing with my aunts, uncles, and cousins too.
I love Uncle Mitchell's hat and tried to steal it every time I saw him wearing it. I think Mom should buy me one just like it.
And here I am with Uncle Tyler and Abby. They even let me hang out with them one night. Thanks you guys!
One day Mom, Aunt Carissa, and I went for a nice walk by the water in Lake City and played at the park. I even got to swing on the big kids swings with Carissa!
Here's Mom, Me, and Carissa on our walk. Mom and I are excited for Carissa to come and spend the summer with us!
I also had a lot of fun with all my cousins. This is my baby cousin, Colten. I can't wait for him to get a little bigger so that we can have fun playing together!
Here's Aunt Kelly with Sophie and me. I had lots of fun with Aunt Kelly while we were at Grandpa John and Grandma Ellen's house.
Sophie and I had fun looking at pictures with Aunt Kelly.
Garrett even took a break from riding the four-wheeler to look at pictures with us.
And here Grandma and I are with Katie. Doesn't she look so pretty in her Easter dress!
I also had lots of fun with Aidan. One day, we played together at Rosie's Park on the swings, and I watched him go down the big slides.

We also played at Grandpa John and Grandma Ellen's together.
Here's Mom and me with Aunt Roz and Aidan at Rosie's park.
And here's Aidan and me with our Dads at Grandpa and Grandma's house.
I also made some new friends at Great-Grandma Ole and Great-Grandpa Rodney's house. I really liked these big Easter bunnies. And I especially liked the one bunnie's basket of eggs. I kept stealing it from him!
Mom, Dad and I also had fun going for walks in the Pits in Bellechester while we were back. I liked riding on Dad's back and thought it was funny that I was taller than Mom!
I was all tuckered out after our walk and fell asleep in the Mule. I even slept through our ride back on the bumpy field!
And here's Dad, Mom, and me at Dad's party.
















No comments:
Post a Comment